Friday 21 October 2016

week 2 term 4 reflection

Hey everyone welcome to this weeks blog post! here is some of my work because that is what you came here for!

This is my Margaret Scracher for chapter chat. We had to find 5 facts about Margret Thatcher the first female British prime minister. The purpose of this activity was to find out about Margret Thatcher. It was fun for me to design the cat and find the facts. I think I need to work on my shape building Techniques.
This is my facts about king midas for word work. We had to find specific facts for specific myths. The purpose of this was to find out more about myths. It was fun for me because it was interesting to find the facts. i don't really know what I have to work on.

This is my maths. I had to find out witch way i was facing if i turned a specific way. The purpose of this was to learn more about compass points. It was quite hard for me because I dont know much about compass points. I think I need to work on improving my compass skills.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Martin I really like your magaret scatcher.Maybe next time you could make your cat spiky instead of fluffy. I did a magaret scratcher too. Noho ora mai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kio ora (Hello)
    Great work.Maybe next time you could fix you spelling up.i rember when I did that.Did you like doing it.
    from larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!