Thursday 13 April 2017

Reflection week 11 term 1

Heh the term is already over. and i'm ready to take my chromebook home and enjoy the holidays!

So as you know i'm supposed to do a reflection about all my goals and stuff and i'm going to do that and tell a joke at the end! so lets go!

So first things first my goal for the entire year is to actually learn what you can do with the chromebooks. I know all the basics and shortcuts but i wanna know what else it can do. one of my main wonders is if you can configure the settings of a chromebook to make it function like a mac.

Next my maths goal! My maths goal is split into 2 parts which is really hard for me. those 2 parts are to learn how to make a decimal out of a fraction and to learn to divide numbers up to 100. those 2 things will help me advance in maths and it will help me improve my maths buddy lots.

Oh I forgot my termly goal! So my termly goal (for term 2) is to improve my writing skills and learn more words so i can make better short stories (and jokes). I have been trying to work on palindromes and trying to think of some palindromes.

Okay now the joke!
Its kinda like a chat though...

Student 1: The principal here is horrible!
Student 2: Do you know who i am?
Student 1: No.
Student 2: i'm the principals daughter.
Student 1: Do you know who i am.
Student 2: No.
Student 1: Good!

(I suck at jokes)

1 comment:

  1. kia Ora Mamaku 3. Awesome job Martin. I like to see that you are learning well at grey main.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!