Friday 7 April 2017

Week 10 reflection term 1

Hey! Whats up? wanna see my work? you dont have a choice if your in this post so here ya go
This is my bubble writing! i really like it cause I LIKE BUBBLES! Im quite proud of how its designed and how the words fit just right. I think next time i should maybe change the sizes to fit the words without changing the size of he words.

This is a bit of my maths that i did! In maths we had to add together millions by carrying numbers! Im really proud of how far i got before it got really hard for me. i think i really need to improve carrying the numbers.

┬┴┬┴┤ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ├┬┴┬┴
Bob get back behind the wall i'm doing my blog post!

Well folks see you next time on my blog the next time i post (and hopefully Bob wont annoy me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!