Thursday 24 September 2020

Week 10 Term 3 Reflection: Narrative Writing

 Hey hey hey! Welcome back to my blog! And yeesh, the term is finally over! I've been so tired of coming to school, and I'm so happy to finally go on holiday! I've been so burnt out recently, and Im happy that I can get a break. Anyway, I did some writing! If you would like to check it out, click Here! I'll put a small snippet of it below. Have a great holiday, and I'll see you next term!

"”Hey, wait up!” I say, as I run towards the shadowy figure in the distance. This whole situation is so weird. I’m running to what seems like a ghost of a girl at the crack of dawn.  This all started with that stupid “Randonaut” trend on tiktok. I saw that a few people found some scary things like ritual circles and cursed drawings, and naturally, I was morbidly fascinated. So, I downloaded the app. I got a few locations, but they weren’t accessible, but this time was different."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!