Friday 26 August 2016

Numeracy reflection week 5 term 3

Hello welcome to week 5! This week we have learnt about decimals and division to turn a fraction into a percentage here is some work
I have been very busy trying to find out about it and it took a long time to work out the fractions and stuff.
The purpose of this activity is to improve our division and decimal skills because it was really hard to do. i used a google slide to do my DLO and it took 1 day to make. I am most proud of the 3rd slide because it has all the percentages and it was hard to get the percentage but i finally did it. I think I need to work on division and decimals because I am really bad at them and if I learn more it might be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!