Friday 24 April 2020

Week 1, Term 2 Thursday: Speeches?

Hey, welcome back to my blog! Today, i'll be brainstorming what I could do for my speech! Now, originally I was going to do Virtual Reality or Roblox, but I've already done speeches on both of those.. I don't really have any ideas, but I've came up with a few. And for my last speech, I'll be letting you all pick my speech topic! I've chosen 3 candidates for voting, and i'll link a strawpoll below so that you can vote! I hope that you all pick something good! I am not allowed to change, I will 100% go with something that you all choose. Thanks for coming to my blog, and I'll see you later!

EDIT: Poll has closed. Thanks for voting! https://www.strawpoll.me/19853432/r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!