Monday 22 August 2016

week 4 term 3 reflection

This week has been pretty sad and crazy but we finally made it to Friday so here's my work for this week.

OLYMPICS
This is my Olympic work for this week. I really like doing Olympic work because it is fun so here is my work.

This is my research of the Olympic rings and Olympic torch. It is really interesting.



This is my research on Sonny Bill Williams. We had to find out about a person competing in the Olympics and I found a random person and found out a bunch of stuff.

BOOK WEEK
This week is book week and it is a really sad book week because there was a funeral for one of our students who passed away suddenly. Book week has been an awesome distraction.. There have been golden tickets hidden around the school and we have found them.
It has been awesome here is a video about book character day


Book week was super cool i really loved it. Today was book character day we all had to dress up as our favorite book character.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora (Hello) Martin
    Great work on the video. I like how it had lots of information.Maybe next time you tell us more about the activities but your blog post was still very good to me.
    FROM LARISSA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!