Friday 2 June 2017

Reflection week 4 term 2

Hey its me again welcome back 2 my blog!
I'm kinda sad that i thought today was miners haven exotic day so i woke up at seven forty something
TRIGGERED
So here is my work (i didn't do much so don't criticise its been a bad week)

So this is my cross country ad!  (i'm now an official sponsor of the cross country for grey main ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ)
I had to make a ad promoting the gms cross country and it had to include the time the date and the place
do you like it? if you do and you have some feedback drop a comment and i might take your feedback and edit my work!


This is my maths! i had to find strategy's for multiplication!
so first you take a simple equation. say 30 X 4
Secondly you take the first number from both of them and make an equation
aaaand ive trailed off into wonderland i got to go before i fully trail off bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!