Friday 12 May 2017

Week 2 Term 2 Reflection

Yo its ya boi martin
Back again with another post!
So i guess i got to show you my work so here it is

 So this is my word work. I had to use my spelling words and put them into RAINBOWS! I think this task was made to see if we knew how to spell the words correctly and I think I did a good job cause if you spell a word wrong and don't notice and then at the very end notice you have to do the entire word again.

This is a tiny bit of my maths
I was kinda lazy and forgot all about maths.. I better do well next week I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.













This is my chapter chat!
I used tinker cad the software I just found out Mrs Clark used at a course!
so I had to design Michelle's Cake Shop
do you think I made a good job of it? i think i did since its my first project i made with tinker cad (i'm not sponsoring you get your own sponsors) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!