Tuesday 22 October 2019

Dog Breed Review: Labrador Retriever

Hello! Welcome back to my blooog! This week on dog breed review we are checking out the Labrador Retriever! The Labrador Retriever is actually one of the best dogs, as it is easy to train, take care of, and it's easily the kindest dog to live with.
Image result for labrador retriever
Fun fact: The Labrador Retriever was actually bred to retrieve guns and animals killed by hunters. Thus giving them the name Labrador Retriever. This cuddly dog breed is very friendly and needs a small amount of excersise. I don't see why people used these dogs to pick up dead animals, they're too cute for that!

Labrador Retrievers are also sometimes used as police dogs! These dogs are amazing at sniffing out illegal things coming to and from the border such as sausages, animal skins, and firearms. These dogs are such good boys! I wish that one day I'll be able to give one a big hug.

Image result for Police labrador Retriever

Thanks for coming back to my blog! It really means a lot to me, as not many people come to my blog. See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Maia and I'm a year 6 from Kaingaroa school Northland.
    I really enjoyed reading your facts and story.
    and maybe you could go back and re read it before you post it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maia, thanks for coming over to my blog! I'm glad that you enjoyed my post. I was really rushing with this blog post as it was close to the end of the day.. I'll fix up any mistakes I made.

      From Marty

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!