Wednesday 13 November 2019

Dog Breed Review: Miniature Schnauzer

Heeellloooo! Welcome back to my blog! Today, we'll be covering the Miniature Schnauzer! The Miniature Schnauzer is one of the hardest-to-spell dog names. Well, aside from the Xoloitzcuintli..

Image result for miniature schnauzer

These small dogs are terrier dogs, meaning that they are feisty and small. They barely shed any hair, and they aren't easy to train in their younger years. Once they're over the age of two they become calmer and easier to train. They're also one of the best trick dogs, so if you're ever bored.. Teach a Miniature Schnauzer a trick!

Thanks for coming back along to my blog, and I'll see you later!

(Also, fun fact, one of my substitute teachers has a miniature schnauzer. He helped me write this blog post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!