Wednesday 5 February 2020

Welcome to 2020!

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my very mediocre blog! And, well, welcome to 2020! This post is just a quick content update about the upcoming posts on my blog!

First things first, I will be discontinuing my Dog of the week and Block of the week in favour for something more community-oriented. It is with a heavy heart that I announce this to you all, as a few of you enjoyed my posts.

Second things second, I will be a bit slower with content, and I will be scheduling content in advance. All of my main school blogposts from now on will premiere at 1:PM on fridays, while the new series will be released at random times.

Thanks for sticking around, and I know that next year I will be at highschool, so I'll try to continue this blog about my highschool adventures! Also, happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!