Friday 24 April 2020

Week 1, Term 2 Wednesday: Fidget Toys

Hey hey hey! Welcome back to my blog! Today, I'll be talking about fidget toys! I know that the trend died in 2016, but still, they're a cool little outlet for stress and anxiety! I mostly like fidget spinners, but fidget cubes, rollers, and those wierd little plastic balls with slime inside of them that you squeeze and they pop out. Most of you will know what I'm talking about.
Sensory Stimulation | Tactile - Squishy Mesh Ball Fidget Toy
Now, recently, I decided to buy a fidget spiner. Mostly because they look cool, but also because they're just interesting to me. You can find the one I bought at this link. Thanks for coming to my blog, and i'll see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Martin! Emil here from T1. I really liked reading about these fidget toys. I love how enthusiastic you were and that you added in a picture! This reminds me of when everybody had a fidget spinner!

    Maybe next time you could explain why you chose to do a post on this topic? What's your favourite fidget toy? Keep up the great work Martin!

    Cheers
    Emil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emil! Thanks for the nice comment! I'm glad you loved reading about it! I chose to do a post about fidget toys just because I bought one, and also because there's just something special about the way they function.

      Thanks, from Martin!

      Delete
  2. Hey martin I realy liked you blog about fidgets and I really liked how you were so explanatory about your topic, I really like fidget spinner to as well as fidget cubes.
    Well Done Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!