Friday 3 March 2017

Week 5 term 1 Reflection

HEY! Welcome to my blog post!
So you came for the work huh? Well you got it!

This is my wanted poster! It was for chapter chat. In the book we just found out that Zero has been living under a boat eating peaches. I am not that proud of this. its quite rushed. ONTO THE NEXT ACTIVITY!

This is my camp green lake argument! We had to write a persuasive argument about camp green lake. we also had an option to screencastify it. so me and rowan did that! i am kind of proud of it because i put lot of detail into it. NEEEEEEEXT!

This is my maths! i got a gold in graphs and i thought i would share it with you... welp thats the end! see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Martin, My name is Charlie W from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. Your Camp Green Lake virtual camera is great! My favourite slide is the hammock with the two trees. You added lots of detail and probably put heaps of effort into it. I also love your Plants vs Zombie place value DLO because of the little peashooter but when my teacher got a question wrong the DLO still said "you did it". Maybe for next time do a few tweaks to check this. Overall I thought your blog was terrific! See you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!