Friday 30 June 2017

week 9 term 2 reflection

*sigh* its almost over... Its almost term 3... well this is the second to last post i will do this term... lets get on with the work anyway!

this is my Statistical Investigations for T2! for this we had quite a few activities to finish and i did a few of them but not all are finished! the purpose of this was to test us in math and check if we are in the right group

This is my read theory! I started 3 weeks ago and i think i'm doing good! I have done 9 quizzes and i have 301KP! next week i might show ya another report since we do one quiz a day!

That's all! (since i've done my extra math but cant get my results) Hope you come back next week for the end of term party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!