Friday 1 September 2017

Reflection Week 6 Term 3

Hey I know I haven't had a blog post for like weeks but this time this ones gonna be good!

This is my explanation plan! I had to do a plan for the explanation on why boats float (Seriously why???) and I think I did a good job trying to explain why boats float.



















This is my maths! for maths we had to do word problems and we had to figure them out as best as possible and show our workings! I had a fun time and overall it was pretty fun
Castle Conquest Rules!


First: Get an A3 Piece of paper and 2 pens (Depends on the amount of people)Draw 3 circles with 300 troops (Write 300 in each circle) on each side of the piece of paper, Then draw a line in the center of the paper.

Attacking Enemies

To attack another player do a line to their circle and spin a pencil, The empty end loses and the sharp end wins! The one who got the empty end of the pencil has to give all their troops and the colony the winner attacked gets wiped out and you have to draw an x over it, And the one with 100+ more troops wins by default

Giving Troops

To give troops draw a line and at the end then don't finish it but put a tick at the end Then above the colony you're giving to, write + then the number of troops you want to give (You can only give the max amount of troops in the colony that's giving)

Extra Additions


If you would like you could add terrain to the battlefield for more advanced matches and tournament matches, To add terrain draw random lines on each side of the battle field. If a colony has under 50 troops it will spawn a rouge colony that has 600 troops (Draw a circle with a 600 inside) that any team can attack and steal from!

This is my castle conquest rules! I did this for free writing and I think I did a good job! It was pretty fun writing these rules and really fun playing this game with my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!