Friday 11 May 2018

Week 2 Term 2 Reflection: Science Fair

Hey! Welcome back to Martin@GMS! Today, I have a cool post for you! Recently we have had a science fair, This post is to tell you all about it!

The Science Fair is where we put our experiments that we had been doing the past days up for a showcase! Some of the experiments included the questions Do plants need air, What can a plant grow in, What liquid grows a plant best, Do plants need air, Or what starts a plant's growth. Many people invited in their parents or their friends to check out there work! Here are some pictures!




My experiment was Do plants need water? It turns out that plants actually can grow without water!

That's all I gotta say! Go check out Brennan or Makaia's blogs because they helped a lot in the experiment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Hana here from Wainui Beach School Gisborne.
    I like the way you gave a clear explanation on what you were doing, I knew exactly what you were talking about.
    Currently we are preparing science fair at my school and this blog post reminded me of it.
    I think that the photos you included helped me understand even more!
    What have you done in previous science projects?
    I loved this blog post!
    From Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this Giacomo from Wainui Beach school Gisborne. I like the Experiment that you have chosen. I thought that this answer would be very obvious but I was wrong plants can grow without water but do they grow very well? this is a very good post. From Giacomo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora My name is Alex and I like your science experiment about do plants need water. I thought they did turns out they don't. Do plants need air to grow?
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Connor and I am a student at Grey Main School. I really like this, it looks intresting. I have always wondered the same... Do plants need water to grow? I would like to know what they would use without water. Thank you for sharing this.
    Connor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!