Wednesday 29 April 2020

Week 2, Term 2 Tuesday: Alternate Reality Games

Hey hey hey! Welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm going to be talking about Alternate Reality Games! An Alternate Reality Game (ARG) is an interactive story that blends the real world with the internet and fiction, to make a narrative that players (People who interact with the ARG) can unravel and solve. They mainly have horror elements, and/or are used for advertising movies, books, ETC.
Using an Alternate Reality Game to Teach Enterprise | Learning and ...
ARGs mainly are puzzle-based, and I really enjoy watching them unfold, but I haven't really played any. Hopefully, I can find one that is interesting! If you're now interested in these games, PLEASE TAKE CAUTION as they can have horror elements that may not be suitable for all audiences. Thank you for coming, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!