Friday 14 February 2020

Week 2 Term 1: Poetry & Introductions

Hello, welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm going to be talking about my work as always! So, this week, we've been working on Poetry! Here's a sample of my Identity Poem!

"Martin
Boring, Curious, Enthusiastic, Smart
Younger brother to Stanley and Joseph
Roblox, Holidays, Friends
Feels happy collecting seasonal items in games
Afraid of being alone
Would like to see Steven Universe on Netflix
Stanton"

It's a poem about who I am, and what I like. Everyone did the same thing, so it's not very unique, but it's still good. I also have been working on my All About Me slide! You can see it here! That about wraps up this week's blog post! thank you for coming around, and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!