Monday 27 April 2020

Week 2, Term 2 Monday: The Results..

Hey hey hey! Welcome back to my blog! Last week, I did a poll on what my speech topic should be about, I thank you all for the support on it! The poll is over now, so let's check out the results.. Drumroll please..

















With a landslide win of 8 votes, you all chose for me to do it on Augmented Reality! There was one vote for funko pops, but it seems you all are interested in augmented reality! I'll post my speech here once it's completed. Thank you all so much for voting! If you need to catch up on what Augmented Reality is, you can check out the wikipedia page here. Thank you for coming, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!