Friday 1 June 2018

Week 5 Term 2 Reflection: Word Art

 Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I got something really cool to show you..

















This is my word art I did of The One And Only Ivan! For this activity we had to compile a selection of words to do with Ivan the gorilla and the story The One And Only Ivan. I had done mine on my computer but the original copy got deleted, but the good thing that happened was that I printed it off before I lost the online copy. And that's all! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martin my name is Jamai from Wainui Beach School Gisborne. I like how you went with the gorilla background and i like how explained a lot about the book(The One and Only Ivan) and also how you explained how you did it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!