Thursday 5 July 2018

Week 10 Term 2: Ivan's New Domain!

Hello my friends! Welcome back! Today I finished my enclosure for the book The One And Only Ivan! In the book the main character Ivan stays in a really small domain, So for this activity we had to redesign his domain!




















This is my domain! The walls are made out of enforced tungsten so Ivan doesn't break out, the floor is just plain grass and dirt. The tree is just a normal tree that Ivan can throw around his domain at his will, The fluffy stuff on the floor is made of feathers and pillows compressed together so that he can sleep on the soft ground. There is also bullet-proof glass surrounding the enclosure so no one can kidnap Ivan again.

I think I did good, What do you think? Comment down below. That's all from me! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!