Friday 10 August 2018

Week 3 Term 3 Reflection: Reading!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog post! Today I'm gonna showcase some of my activities that I've done.

This is my Synonyms activity!

Synonyms


Shout
Small
Nice
Slow
Yell
Tiny
Friendly
Sluggish
Scream
Miniature
Swell
Slow-Moving
Wail
Short
Pleasant
Slack
Cry
Mini
Polite
Idle
Squeal
Runty
Helpful
Lagging
Roar
Small-Sized
Considerate
Slothful

For this activity I had to find synonyms that relate to the word above, for slow I did sluggish, for small I did tiny, ETC. This was an interesting because I learnt new words I've never seen before!



This week in M3 we had to read a piece of writing and then draw what it made us think of. I chose to draw about the castle that Aphrodite enters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment! We appreciate the support!